|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
Lovin’ this colorful dish from @whatthe_kale!
Brighten up your day with this delicious, yet simple, vegan and gluten-free rainbow pasta salad. Full of various delicious veggies and of course, everyone’s favorite… pasta! Making a great lunch, dinner or even a snack, this rainbow pasta salad will definitely make a bold statement. Going to a cookout or party? Double the recipe to make a big ‘ol bowl that everyone can enjoy.
|1||Box of chickpea pasta (pictured: Banza)|
|1 cup||Diced tomatoes (pictured: Campari)|
|1 cup||Mushrooms, diced|
|1/2 cup||Red onion, diced|
|1/2||Green pepper, diced|
1. Boil a pot of water, once boiling cook the entire box of chickpea pasta for the recommended amount of time
2. While that’s cooking, prepare your veggies: wash and chop the tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus, red onion and green pepper – mince the garlic cloves as well
3. Grab a pan and spray with cooking spray – once heated, blanch the asparagus and minced garlic (this only needs to go for about 3-4 minutes) *Let these cool before putting in with the rest of the salad
4. Once the pasta is done cooking, drain well and place in a large bowl
5. Add in all the chopped veggies along with the cooled asparagus + roasted garlic
6. Mix well and top with the delicious vegan & gluten-free Dress It Up Dressing Champagne Vinaigrette. The amount is really up to you, a good estimate is about 4 tablespoons, but give and take as to what you prefer.
7. Garnish with fresh basil
Follow Rachel’s page, @whatthe_kale, for many more delicious recipes!