Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Indulge in an adventure of flavors with this irresistible pan-seared Halloumi salad.
Savor the combination of grilled halloumi’s crispy exterior, creamy interior, over a bed of fresh spinach. It is perfectly complemented by a bed of fresh spinach, sweet dates, and crunchy pecans. Topped with a luscious Sesame Tahini dressing, this salad is a celebration of contrasting textures and rich flavors.
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, sliced
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
2 tbsp Sesame Tahini Dressing
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the halloumi slices in the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and slightly crispy. Remove the pan-seared halloumi from the skillet and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, arrange the fresh spinach leaves as the base.
- Sprinkle the chopped dates and pecans over the spinach, distributing them evenly for a burst of sweetness and crunch.
Place the pan-seared halloumi slices on top of the spinach.
- Drizzle the Sesame Tahini Dressing generously over the salad, ensuring all the ingredients are coated with its creamy goodness.
Toss the salad gently to combine all the flavors and textures. Make sure the dressing is evenly distributed. Enjoy